I am an observer of life. Curious about much. And lover of a great “That’s what she said” joke. #twss
My purpose is to bring playful wisdom into the world.
Things I do for fun:
Come along with me on a journey of discovery about the meaning of creativity, myths and assumptions about sex, things that make us laugh and care about others on a deeper level.
Mia and I love wine, laughing until we cackle, and discovering new and interesting places to stir up some trouble in. We’re women over 40 proving that life’s too short to not squeeze the most fun out of every second.
Things I do to make a difference:
Co-founder, Executive Creative Director, Purematter
Purematter is a digital marketing consultancy co-founded by me and my business and life partner, Bryan Kramer. You might know Bryan as the “#H2H human-to-human” guy, he wrote a few best-selling books, gave a TED Talk and has a few hundred thousand followers across social media #nobigdeal
As a Marketing Consultant, I am currently serving as Global Head of Marketing for The Co-Active Training Institute, a leadership development company that is changing the way we show up as conscious leaders in the world. The Co-active work they teach is nothing short of transformational. #loveit
Co-founder, H2H Companies featuring the H2HClub
The H2HClub is an awesome online membership community where we all work together to help each other navigate our businesses better. We have top experts teach Masterclasses, we live coach our members to get clear on what’s next, and rally around our wins and challenges. This community has changed my life in so many ways.
Things I am known for:
- One of the 3% of women Creative Directors in the U.S. <– where are all the women?
- Recipient of over 200 creative competition awards
- Juror of over 30 creative competitions (unrelated to the above lol)
- Having my work appear in the PRINT Advertising Annual
- Top 200 Global Marketing Influencer and Top 20 “Agency Strategy” Global Influencer by Onalytica
- Lover of wine, movies and aliens
- Being #1 on Google for #TWSS